[at-l] Speaking of shuttles in N Georgia

We are planning a section hike from Deep Gap (North Carolina -- the one near
Standing Indian) to Unicoi Gap in Georgia this fall. We would probably drive
down the night before and stay in Hiawassee. Can anyone recommend a shuttle
service that could drive us up to Deep Gap early on a weekday? We would plan
to leave our car at the hotel, and get a ride back into town from Unicoi.

Also, will we need to worry about hunters in mid-October?

Thanks in advance,

Ken B