spam: Re: [at-l] RE: <WAY OT> with a Hiking note

At 07:34 PM 9/14/2004 -0400, J Bryan Kramer wrote:
>Is that the best you can do, point out a typo. I do confess to being weak in
>typing skills.
>
>BK

No but it amused me. I could have noted that you had just demonstrated the
truth of Steve Adams observation "If we view liberals as climbing a
mountain, seeking change in an effort to improve society, then
conservatives may be viewed as, believing society has already succeeded,
are on the summit, hence any further steps taken ("changes" made) can only
lead downward, to a decline in our society."