[at-l] Way Off Topic Religion and Politics

I wish I had the exact quote in from of me but I don't but it
goes something like this  The two worst inventions of man
(men/woman, women and wymen) are religion and government.

I also make it a habit to talk about neither.  I wish
everyone else on this list would also do likewise.  Religion
is a personal choice and ones political believes are also
personal.  I am tired of hearing the braying of the jackasses
and I am looking forward to hear talk about the trail and
hiking and of course drinking beer out of a long neck bottle
listening to some good music.

Grey Owl