[at-l] Here We go Again! Hurricane

Yup.  bleach the tubs and fill them full.  We were only on a boil  water
alert for 24 hours, so we're okay.  I feel sorry for the people a  mere one county
away.  They're still without electric, they're having to  travel to Fort
Lauderdale for food, gas and water, and get it all done before  the 7:00 curfew.

Now, Shane?  Are you watching Ivan?  You're now in the "cone of
possibilities."

Kelly

I've  always heard to fill the bathtub (after cleaning) as full as possible