[at-l] Here We go Again! Hurricane

In a message dated 9/13/2004 9:50:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> I've always heard to fill the bathtub (after cleaning) as full as possible
> for preparation for loss of water and utilities. It is easy to refill the
> toilet tank. It is easy to dip for cooking water (boil first unless you are
> on _very_ good terms with everyone in the household).

Probably a good idea, if not a reason to clean the tub.

Last week, in the greater Asheville area, we lost town water when the 17
inches of rain undermined several mains.  It only took a couple days to repair,
but according to the authorities it's still not safe to drink without boiling.

Thought for a second I was constipated until the water started flowing again.

Sly