[at-l] Glad this guy is not a hiker - gun story <WAY OT>

I like his posts, Sly!  I get a kick of them!  They're HYSTERICAL!  I mean,
come on!!!  If you're a democrat your an evil terrorist.  If you support
environmental causes then you're a Environazi.  Please!  LOLOL   Tooooo funny!  I
mean, if it were satire?  It'd be funny.  But he's SERIOUS!  That's even more
funny!

I AM ROLLING on the floor!  Woo Hoo!  Tears and all and even some knee
slappin' laughin'!

Kelly