[at-l] Here We go Again! Hurricane

Ivan, the Terrible seems to be aiming at the panhandle of Florida
and now I'm in the bull's-eye. I do live inland from the coast in
SE Alabama, but our local weather folks tonight said that Ivan could still
be a hurricane with 100 mile an hour winds when it comes over our area. We
could have lots of tree damage, electrical outages, etc.

So, my DH and I have been outside for the last couple of hours
securing anything which we think might try to blow away. We won't
board up any windows or anything I don't think here, but I do plan
to work tomorrow and Wednesday probably, and then head in home
supplied with batteries, food, etc. to hunker down until its blown
past us. Say a few prayers for me this time around. I do have a camp stove
and fuel, and some backpacking food on hand already. So, I'm pretty much
good to go. I even have a book or two I've been trying to read. I may get to
do that. I'll keep ya'll posted as long as I can.

Swallowtail