[at-l] Glad this guy is not a hiker - gun story <WAY OT>

> In a message dated 9/13/2004 6:38:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jbryankramer@msn.com writes:
>
> > Of course God does politics. Just read the NT sections about the Pharisees
> > and Sadducees. How could God favor someone who wants to kill his children?
> > Do you think God favored the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah? Those types
> > of people are well represented in the Democratic party and their Hollywood
> > supporters.

Aren't the Iraqi's His children?  And the Afghani's?  And as long as we're getting biblical about all this, it seems like the people in charge now have been ignoring the 6th, 8th, and 10th Commandments - Thou shalt not kill; Thou shalt not steal; Thou shalt not covet any thing that is thy neighbor's.