[at-l] Homelessness & stuff

He he - I already answered that, for some reason I thought it was a private
reply ;) I should always know better with you LOL. And I love you too :)

And now that I've gotten the problem solved of getting mail and all - thanks
to a very nice lister I don't know but hope to ;) - I'm afraid there will be
no more list appearances every three months. You're stuck with me again for
good. :p

Ryan - I need to get with you on a few things - when you have the time
(sometime in 2004 would be nice but busy as you are, I'll accept an
appointment in January of 2005 <g>) drop me a line. Lost my address book in
the move and dont have your numbers at the moment.

And passing along a message from Shannon to Uncle (Baltimore) Jack, Felix,
Leapfrog, Weathercarrot and Kelly specifically - the rest of you who know
her in general:

She was barely settled in Okinawa at her first duty station when she got
sent to 31st MEU on temp 6 to 9 month duty assignment - so shes currently
onboard the USS Harpers Ferry (ironic yes?) on her way to Iraq. Anyone who
wants to brighten her dreary seasick days on the journey, email me and I'll
send you her address.

Damn, its good to be back here. And I'm further from the Trail here, unlike
when I was in Erwin - but I'm only about an hour and a half from Delaware
Water Gap - so now i get to start logging some miles in PA. :)

Life is good :)

Red