  From: Bror8588@aol.com
  To: AThiker@smithville.net ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 10:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] So...

  In a message dated 9/11/04 09:26:07 Eastern Daylight Time,
  AThiker@smithville.net writes:

  > Where were you three years ago right now?

  In Stamford, CT, working and getting the news in bits and pieces.  The
  feeling of tremendous sadness and a loss of control (people were killed while doing
  pretty much what I was doing; things were not as they were supposed to be;
  changes were wrought that could not be reversed, etc.).

  I still feel the loss, and mourn the lost.

  Skylander