[at-l] Hiker on Dateline

Stormy Weather is like my next-to-favorite Carl Hiaasen book.  (My favorite is Strip Tease.  Don't be fooled by the dreadful movie that was made from it.)  His latest wasn't his best, by any means, but I always look forward to a new release by him.  When I worked in a seed shop in IN, I had a customer once from Miami.  He recommended Hiaasen.  When he came back the next year, he asked if I had read any.  "Yes."  "Which one."  "All of them."  anklebear