[at-l] So...

PS.  Me saying "God Bless America" or anything else that I said in my
response to the question by Felix doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with
the actions taken by our country's leaders in the three years since that
awful day of 09/11/2001.

Bottom Line: I *hope* that a higher power (or the collective conscience of
the universe, etc.) will somehow help us to correct the mistakes that we/our
leaders in this country have made.  And saying that doesn't mean I'm an
unpatriotic person.  I'm actually very patriotic.  I do love this country
and our freedoms.

So, I'd rather not be flamed, but if anyone feels strongly inclined to do
so - feel free (off-list).  Your right to flame me (as long as it isn't an
illegal action, such as a written or verbal threat) is part of your freedom
of speech, which is one of the freedoms our wonderfully written (and
patriotic) U.S. Constitution guarantees to all citizens, until or unless our
leaders appoint and confirm the right number of  U.S. Supreme Court Justices
who could decide to redefine the interpretation of everything in the U.S.
Constitution so much that true freedom no longer exists in this country.
BTW,. I'll just delete any flame-type emails I get.  I will not respond to
flames, off-list or on-list.

I'm just sayin'...

Cheryl / Swamp Blar