[at-l] So...

In a message dated 9/11/04 09:26:07 Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> Where were you three years ago right now?

In Stamford, CT, working and getting the news in bits and pieces.  The
feeling of tremendous sadness and a loss of control (people were killed while doing
pretty much what I was doing; things were not as they were supposed to be;
changes were wrought that could not be reversed, etc.).

I still feel the loss, and mourn the lost.

Skylander