[at-l] the tragedy of de feet

aa> Last week I stepped in a hole and mildly sprained my
aa> left ankle (again.)  Yesterday my right foot got stomped
aa> by a horse.  I don't know which side to limp on.  Fortunately
aa> there was nobody around last night to see me hobbling
aa> around and giggling as the humor of it struck me.  :)
aa> I probably looked like a deranged hobbit.

If we have to put up with all this political BS, why not put up with a
bad joke?

What do you call a close 100 yard dash between two hobbits?

(Scroll down for answer)

A Frodo finish