[at-l] Going West

Sheltowee and I are going to Portland for vacation.
We're going to stay with Belcher and Navigator (not
the Floridy one) and will meet up with Nimblewill
Nomad, who will be finishing up his thru-hike of the
Lewis & Clark Trail.

If anyone has any messages for Nomad (or Belch, for
that matter), let me know ... I'll print 'em out. Or,
if there are any Portland folks on the list who'd like
to join us in a mini hiker reunion, e-mail me. If we
like you, I'll tell you where to meet us. ;-)

Nina

=====
My Blog: http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com

My Book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0881505986/qid=1073309993//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl14/102-8182420-0202529?v=glance&s=books&n=507846