[at-l] Glad this guy is not a hiker - gun story <WAY OT>

Hey, I bought "Fifi" knowing I would be responsible for him.  If I  could
house the homeless, I'd do that to.  But, until I win the lottery 18  times in a
row, I'm going to have to stick to pate for "Fifi."  Anyway, I  like animals
more than I like most people.  Oh, and FWIW, it's "Baby"  not "Fifi" and he
prefers pizza to pate.

And here's a thought:  Imagine how many homes for the homeless the  billions
of dollars spent for a stupid war would have bought?  Am I  supposed to be
responsible for the homeless when our currently selected  president lacks
fiduciary responsibility?

Please don't get me started, I've got hurricanes to worry about.

Kelly

In a message dated 9/10/2004 7:01:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,