[at-l] Ivan

Ya'll!!!!  This is like, the fourth offer I've had!  From you ornery list
people!

Just playing.

Seriously, I've got tears. It could be PMS.  It could be the stress of one
hurricane after another.  It could be being without power for almost a week.  It
could be the fact that the Colts just lost.  Or, it could be spending sooooo
much quality time in close quarters without power with the people I love.  It
could be.... That I'm just really touched.

I love ya'll.

GoAt-LGoVols
ps.  smoochies, Shelly.  I've missed you.