[at-l] Ivan

Thanks, Rusty.  This thing is twice the size of Andrew and just as  powerful,
if not more so.  Andrew did damage from Key Largo to Palm  Beach.  A lot of
people here are really scared.  We're still on edge  from Frances and Charley.
Nerves are shot from worry, not to mention the  living without power for days
on out PLUS having to carry on with your normal  life, i.e., go to work, etc.
 Additionally, there are no supplies to be  had.  The local supermarkets are
completely out of stock.  No water,  no ice, no canned goods, no batteries.
We've gone through our supply  of batteries and the ones in the flashlights now
are going  dim.

I honestly don't know what to do short of flying somewhere.

HereWeGoAgainGoVols

In a message dated 9/9/2004 1:10:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,