[at-l] Normal Recovery Time, Generally Speaking

I've been taking glucosamine for my old, beat up knees for years. I guess it helps.

I thought maybe hop lite was the way you preferred your beer. :-)
(I like mine hop-PY, personally...)

-"Camo"
So the usual dose is 1500 migs or so... Ha!  Then I should be set for
the net few months while my body processes the enormous surplus I've
already taken.  OB: are aleve/naproxen sodium useful for inflammation
reduction the way advil is?

My trail name, hoplite, was given to me by my roommate who is a greek
and history doublemajor.  After hearing of my crazy plan to hike a pack
along the trail, he remarked that I was like a hoplite.  Hoplites were
the main battle tanks of ancient Greece, which is to say that they were
armored ("heavy") infantry.  They were noted for supplying and carrying
most of their own gear, including that heavy metal armor.  So there you
have it.  The "lite" part was only coincidental.

Hop-the-glad-he-was-not-called-gimpy-legs-for-5-months-Lite  =)