[at-l] Normal Recovery Time, Generally Speaking

*cringes*  I'm 23 and I've got arthritic knees.  Not the kind of news
you want to hear.  =)

HopLite

Strangely, I went for a long, hard walk today when I finished reading a
NYTimes article on the terrorist explosion/gunfight in Ossetia, Russia
that killed a bunch of hostage schoolkids and their parents.  I was so
d--n mad and frustrated at the state of our world that I walked right
through the knee pain.  After an hour or so I noticed that my legs
didn't hurt at all, at least on flat terrain.  So the trick to having a
less-painful day is to go walk for two hours first thing.  =)

TrailR@aol.com didn't write: