From: "Leslie Booher" <lbooher@pure.net>
To: <TrailR@aol.com>; <AThiker@smithville.net>
Cc: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] '...half order...?"

>I've never heard anyone order ANY 'chitlins'... Single or plural...<

Actually, the local delicacy in our part of Indiana when we lived there was
fried brain sandwiches.  Do they eat them up your way, Felix?  I never had the
courage to try one.  I agree with whomever said that two biscuits with gravy
constitutes one order.  There's a diner down our road here in Virginia that
serves chitlins.  The staff tell us that people really do order them, but I've
never seen it happen.  anklebear