[at-l] Flood Stages in NC

We put some SOBO's back on the trail on 9/2 at Caledonia after a few
day's stay with us.  Tinkerbell, Tapeworm and DefBalance?(not sure of
the last trailname). They should be heading right into that mess.  You
all be on the lookout for them.  Haven't had a SOBO here since '98 when
Felix called, but we've started answering the phone again.

Steve

<snip>