[at-l] Normal Recovery Time, Generally Speaking

I wouldn't change a thing either. Your example demonstrates how very
individual reactions can be to these drugs. This evening's Lancet reading
regards this topic, and the observation that there is a heck of a lot of
money being made by these newer drugs, with precious little benefit
regarding better response or fewer adverse effects. The may be a five fold
increase in myocardial infarctions, but it is impossible to demonstrate if
this is due to a problem with Celebrex or an antithrombotic benefit of
Naprosyn. We may never know.

You simply have to make your plans, take your chances and roll the dice.
I'm glad it worked for you and Wench. I don't know that I would have the
persistence / stubbornness / whatever to do what you both did.

OrangeBug