[at-l] '...half order...?"

In a message dated 9/7/2004 10:26:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lbooher@pure.net writes:

>I've never heard anyone order ANY 'chitlins'... Single or  plural...<

Actually, the local delicacy in our part of Indiana when we lived there  was
fried brain sandwiches.  Do they eat them up your way, Felix?  I  never had
the courage to try one.  I agree with whomever said that two  biscuits with
gravy constitutes one order.  There's a diner down our road  here in Virginia that
serves chitlins.  The staff tell us that people  really do order them, but
I've never seen it happen.   anklebear

**
When I was on vacation in Rocky Mountain National Park, I stopped at a  local
restaurant for Rocky Mountain Oysters & Broccoli Cheese soup...  Yummm....
They served everything from "soup to nuts". ;-)  dog