[at-l] Calling All Gearheads...

1) Name three sub-two-pound sleeping bags she can check out.
   ****I bought a Marmot Sierra 40* bag from Sierra Trading Post for $125.  I
used it all summer long and I love it and have not had any problem with it.
It packs down to the size of a large honey dew mellon and weighs about 29
ounces.  It is not a mummy bag though, but I bought the "long" version and I am 6'
tall and I can hunker down in it if I  need to.   So far I haven't needed to.

> 2) What are some ULA p-2-esque packs - a little bit of support and
> frame, very light weight.
> ***  I don't know anything about the ULA p-2,  Thus I will keep quiet and not
display my ignorance.

  Sparky - PA