[at-l] Re: Eldred extends car track deadline again - mcall online article

I wrote:
> Please write an article regarding the Alpine Rose road-resort from the >Appalachian Trail Hiker viewpoint.

NOW do you see why it's not a good thing for me to get emotionally involved in any political agenda?  I have now involved y'all and anyone else Chris Parker can or will contact regarding the road-resort.

Jim Bullard:  it appeared to me kind of peculiar that no one had asked US about OUR opinions during all this haggling and finnagleing over the Alpine Rose (by any other name does NOT smell like gasoline exhaust!) road-resort.

It's PAST time to speak up, but maybe we can still have an impact.  "Extension, in-deed!"

Do they think we can't read or something?  Never mind answering, I am a blonde.

Love y'all and hope you'll follow my lead and email the mcallonline.

Do NOT follow me down the Trail, however.  You might just break a little toe.

Coosa
(who is now about 2 hours behind on chores)
Coosa Donaldson
Preservation means not just resisting but educating.
Mal-Wart; Read Bill Quinn's book "How Wal*Mart is destroying America (and the World) And What You Can Do About It"
ISBN 1-580008-231-9
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA