From: Leslie Booher [mailto:lbooher@pure.net]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 19:16
To: J Bryan Kramer; 'Shane'; at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Frances and Home Destruction

As a trivia question do you know what created the delta in the first place?
  _____

I'm from what I consider the Real Mississippi Delta, the area in Mississippi
from Memphis to Vicksburg, from the Mississippi River inland about 60 miles
to Greenwood.  That was formed, pre-levees, by centuries of annual flooding.
That's cotton land, flat as a table top.  Gorgeous stuff.  anklebear