[at-l] (no subject)

At 08:44 AM 9/3/2004 -0400, joe miele wrote:
> [...]

Ha! When I was in Jersey (Ft. Dix and Ft. Monmouth) and guys asked where I
was from I'd say "Upstate NY". "Oh, Yonkers?" they'd reply.
"No, way upstate" said I
"Albany?"
"Syracuse?"
"Buffalo?"
Then I'd have to draw a rough map and show them that all those places are
in a line, about 1 third of the way up and I'd mark where I lived by the
Quebec border.
"You have electricity up there?"
They didn't seem to know that a lot of "their" electricity comes from here
(and Quebec).