[at-l] I got a question

I've been knocked off my feet several times - as long as it's into the
mountain, you're okay. On a ridge it gets downright interesting.  At Goat
Rocks on the PCT and on one of the NC balds on the AT I found myself being
forced toward the edge of the ridge by the wind. It was fun fighting the
wind, until I realized the wiind was winning the battle.  On the AT, another
hiker dragged me behind some rocks, then we descended off the ridge until
the wind died down, and on Goat Rocks we just tried to stay as close to
rocks as we could while we walked the ridge.  On the CDt we ended up doing a
couple of detours because we could barely stand up against the wind and
trying to force our way forward was taking too much time and energy.  I have
never known how fast those winds were though.  Too fast for me.