[at-l] Starting a Section Hike - Catawba 9/3 to Harpers Ferry 9/25

Wohoo!  I get to dodge Frances next week.  Hoping that hurricane track keeps
edging south as it's been doing the past few days.   Might miss it
completely in central Virginia.

This will mark my return to the trail from where I left off on my thru-hike
two years ago.  I'm excited to finally get back to the trail for more than a
weekend.  Pictures and a trip report when I return.

Anyone know of any storm damage in Central Virginia from the recent rains?
I saw some flooding in Richmond a day or two ago.  Was that just on the
coast or also further inland?

Too Tall Paul