[at-l] Hurricane Frances

Well, I called the water cooler company and had them bring me three five
gallon thingies of water.  Also, we have a big coffin sized cooler  that we can
fill with ice from the restaurant.  We've got a gas grill with  a burner so we
got that covered.  I've got a couple of frozen steaks, and  other stuff that
should keep a while either in the freezer or the cooler.   Gas tank is full, I
got some cash, Got a little cozy spot in an interior closet  set up just in
case! The hurricane shutters go up on Friday, which I  DREAD.  What a chore.
The minute we finish putting them up will be  the minute the hurricane turns out
in to the Atlantic.

Take care all,
Kelly

In a message dated 9/1/2004 9:18:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,