[at-l] Hurricane Frances

Yeah, been there, done Andrew.  It ain't fun.  And I don't give a damn how
unpredictable the forecasts are, if I'm even in the 5% swath, I'm boarding up
and preparing like I think it's coming in my front door, as all should from the
Keys to NC.  This ain't nothing to mess around with.

And five days?  FIVE DAYS?  YOU go to Publix and try and buy a can of Spam,
bottled water, candles and/or batteries less than five days before a storm
hits.  You'll walk out with some funky green beans, birthday candles and watch
batteries.

PreparedAndReadyGoVols