[at-l] Information Request about Trail Towns

Thanks for the reply OrangeBug. I am not necessarily limiting myself to
northern Georgia. Tennessee/North Carolina are also definitely in my interest.  It
just happens that the northern Georgia area is the only place I have visited
recently. I hope to get back to the AT area in the latter part of September
or  early October and will make good use of the information you have given me.
 Ozzie