[at-l] Short trip report

In a message dated 8/31/2004 1:11:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
daveh@psknet.com writes:
I waded up and down white blazed streams, climbed white
blazed waterfalls w/ the water cascading down into my face and over my back.
I sloshed through miles of mud and forded rain swollen streams.  I crossed
peaks in thunder storms.  I crossed peaks in clouds -- some still as a the
morning fog, some high-wind-driven-cold pin prick mist.  I crossed peaks well
above the clouds, looking down on their tops -- some time with other peaks
poking through here and there, others when as far as you could see was cotton
white.
Ain't Maine wunnerful? :O)
Hope you heal fast, Chainsaw!
TJ