From: J Bryan  <mailto:jbryankramer@msn.com> Kramer
To: Bluetrail@aol.com ; at-l@backcountry.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 4:40 PM
Subject: RE: [at-l] Hurricane Frances

It's too far off to take these projections seriously, other than watching
the developments carefully. The NWS is none too accurate on track
projections, especially 5 day predictions. And their intensity projections
are even worse. Just a couple of degrees variation in track coluld put this
storm anywhere from Miami to Charelston.

Bryan