[at-l] Hurricane Frances

It's too far off to take these projections seriously, other than watching
the developments carefully. The NWS is none too accurate on track
projections, especially 5 day predictions. And their intensity projections
are even worse. Just a couple of degrees variation in track coluld put this
storm anywhere from Miami to Charelston.

Bryan