[at-l] I'm Back and A Short Trip Report

Sorry for combining headers, but it sounds like both Sparky and Chainsaw
had pretty good summers...

Sparky, part of being older and wiser is being wise enough not to chase 16
year-olds up mountains <g>.

And Chainsaw... well, if you back up the list a little you'll see my minor
toe story. I already knew my knees were older than me, but now I think the
rest of my body may be trying to catch up. Hope things heal up soon... and
as for the rain... I did the FLT in that very gray spring we had last year.
I didn't miss the views that you did, but enjoyed (mostly) being out
anyway. I figured that if a thrush singing in the rain could still make me
smile then I must have been doing the right thing...

skeeter