[at-l] ...next time...

At 03:46 PM 8/29/2004 -0400, Bror8588@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 8/29/04 12:39:53 Eastern Daylight Time,
>jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:
>
>>That's because I don't like olives.
>
>So then, what DO you put in the Martinis?

I don't drink martinis but that's a segue to an old joke. It seems there
was a doctor who was fond of almond daiquiris and stopped for one at the
same bar every evening. The bartender got into the habit of preparing it at
the usual time expecting that the doctor would be in. One evening the
bartender was mixing the daiquiri and found that he was out of almonds.
Looking around, he took a hickory nut and, thinking it looked similar,
dropped it in instead. The doctor came in, paid for the drink, took a
couple of sips and said "This tastes different. This isn't an almond
daiquiri". "No" replied the bartender "it's a hickory daiquiri Doc".