[at-l] 2005 SORUCK (08/29/04)

Pittsburgh here -

Sunny, Ms Janet and I are well into the initial planning for the 2005
SORUCK.  We are working towards an expanded format - Fri, Sat, Sun,
Mon...

We should have a website up soon.  Tin Man is spearheading that
effort...

Gutsy, and Gutsy's Dan, will be the hike coordinators.  They live in
the area and know the trails...

We still need a volunteer to coordinate the kitchen.  That person can
recruit others to oversee particular meals, but we need one person to
spearhead the entire effort.  OB will be doing his Blueberry Pancakes
on Saturday morning, but someone needs to keep an eye on him!!!

Any comments, questions and suggestions should be copied to me...

Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan the go-fer