[at-l] More on AirFerret

For those who didnt see, Walter (AirFerret's friend) posted information on Trailjournals in regards to the website for AirFerret.  I have copied his message below.  The web address for the site is www.airferret.com.

Peak-a-Boo

*****

First, I'd would like to say thank you to every person who sent email, condolences and letters with regards to Christian's passing. I am sure it would have meant alot to him knowing so many people cared. Messages have come from as far away as Korea, Thailand, England, Germany, and Romania, to name a few, as well as numerous states here in the U.S. His friends ranged from students, teachers, military companions, peers, members of both the hiking and climbing communities. The list seems endless. Second, Leif Olsen from trailjournals.com has finished the website under the URL www.airferret.com Mr. Olsen did a great job, I really appreciate his work on this. The picture on the main page is one of the last known images if Christian, taken somewhere in Virginia in May of 2004. Another thank you to Crystal a.k.a. Peak-a-boo for permission to use the photo. Please visit the page and sign the guest book if you knew Christian. There really isn't much more to be said after all of this. I still
 miss my friend, and always will. But people like him are never really gone, as long as we remember them. I always will, I wish you all happy trails,
Walter Anderson