[at-l] Home Again, Already---

Oh no! Sorry to hear about your car, and the fact that
it kept you from hiking. :-(

Good luck getting back out to the trail next week!

Nina

=====
My Blog: http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com

My Book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0881505986/qid=1073309993//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl14/102-8182420-0202529?v=glance&s=books&n=507846