[at-l] Protecting the trail in Maine

Maybe they were taking their jobs seriously. We have a representative
republic. The representatives are elected to make decisions not to throw
every hard question to the voters. And as it was pointed out the voters
might change the funding available based on the outcome of the issues coming
up in the November election. The responsible thing to do is wait and find
out how much money will be available before spending it. You are like a kid
who sees a toy and wants it NOW. A couple of months won't make any
difference.

BK