[at-l] Coosa: ATTN here! - yes'm?

Coosa,
I've recently moved near Rome, GA and have subsequently noticed
that everything around here seems to be named Coose or some variation there of.
Just curious if you lived near here.
Golighter

Actually, no.

Coosa is a Creek Indian word for river cane.  I came by it ten years ago while living in Lawrenceville, GA, and driving up here to hike the "Coosa BackCountry Trail" at Vogel State Park.  I'd return to work on a Monday and regale my coworkers with my stories of the latest hike on the Coosa BackCountry Trail and they started calling me Coosa.  Even my parents call me Coosa.

Coosa fits.  River Cane was used for sleeping mats, walls, roofs, 'armor' (chest protection), arrows and even skirts.  I'm a bit eclectic myself.

Eclectic is a fancy way of saying "weird" I think.

Coosa Donaldson
Mal-Wart; Read Bill Quinn's book "How Wal*Mart is destroying America (and the World) And What You Can Do About It"
ISBN 1-580008-231-9
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA