[at-l] Hiking parents, was What's Wrong with This Picture?

My parents were both hikers and campers.  The first real mountain I ever
hiked was Cannon Mountain in New Hampshire.  My parents, my two brothers and
I climbed up to the top when we were little kids.  We were always outdoors
and traveling as my Dad retired at age 46 and, after that, everything was
fishing,  biking, climbing and other outdoor activities. I don't ever
remember when I didn't love to hike and did much of the Whites during my
childhood with my family.  Funny thing is that none of MY four kids are
interested much in hiking, although the oldest daughter did climb the .9
miles from the parking lot to Springer a couple of years ago.

Hummingbird