[at-l] THE LIGHTER SIDE

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/opinion/9457570.htm?1c

In a few days, our 18-year-old son starts college, a watershed event for which he's preparing by sleeping approximately 22 hours a day.

long snippet -- humorous, too

There's also another course where you can get 4 credits for hiking along the Appalachian Trail for a week in the summer, but we're not going to recommend that for our son because it probably involves getting up before noon, and we're not sure he's capable of doing that unless someone threatens him with chores.