[at-l] What ever happened to ...

Weary says:These days I mostly make do with cigaret lighters -- though they are hard things to get to the bottom of a Zip Stove fire box.

I found a wonderful cigarette lighter at Rockfish Gap Outfitters a couple of years ago.  It's like the things that you light the grill with, only writ small.  It's the size and shape of a regular lighter, but there's a tube you pull out on one side.  The fire comes out the end of that tube.  I love it for lighting my alcohol stove.  anklebear