[at-l] Brrrrr--:-)

We coulda had a Ruck.  I was there 2 weeks ago too.  My son and I did
the Bear Lake to Fern Lake trailhead hike and continued down the Cub
Lake Trail to the Moraine for a ten miler.  Also did the Ute trail from
the tundra down through tree line to the trailhead.  We had to wait for
a herd of elk to clear the trail before we could pass.  We hiked across
some snow on the Fern Lake Trailhead hike. Pictures are coming.

Steve