[at-l] Dutch Treat

I am bringing Jan "Dutch Treat" back to the hospital where they are going to
try giving him some new kind of treatment.  We have to stay in Gainesville
(Ga.) overnight.  It seems that the surgery he had in November is already
"ineffective". He is in excruciating pain.  We have been back and forth to
Gainesville 3 times this week already.  Please keep him in your prayers. The
important thing, right now, is to control the pain.  He is supposed to
do a concert in Dahlonega on Sunday, a benefit for Kerry/Edwards.  He
insists he is going, no matter what, because "if soldiers can die for their
country, he can at least suffer pain for it."  What a guy!

We will be in Dahlonega about noon....hopefully...on Sunday.  He is
scheduled to play at 1, followed by a wonderful group "Emerald Rose" who
played at the Oscars.  And it is free!  Lunch is supposed to be only $1!

Hugs, Hummingbird