[at-l] Playing Coosa Here---

Leslie posted a real mystery regarding a missing man who left a Mitusubishi
Gallant and disappeared into the Linville Gorge. I found the article in the
Wautauga Democrat, hence it must be only an opinion.

It sounds to me that the authorities aren't sure of the name. I would
expect that they have checked with the car dealership, as usually they will
get a copy of a driver's license when selling a car. The AT isn't even
close to the Linville Gorge. It has been a long time sense I've brought a
business suit to wear when I get back to my car from a section hike.

I suspect someone wanted to disappear. That location is one of the best
choices. This article is a feeler to find out who is missing. The article
posted yesterday. I hope that Hurrican Charley doesn't overwhelm the news
if he has folks, anywhere.

OrangeBug