[at-l] lliB nosyrB

I've been enjoying his book on tape about Australia. I suspect he is just
as unkind about some of the personality snippets, but it is funny and
informative. He also has a great deal more environmental information and
commentary.

He even offers about 3 pearls for quotes on the 10 CD's.

"You might get lucky. After all, among 30,000,000 sheep, at least one of
them can't be too choosy." referencing a room in a pub/inn in Daily Waters
in the middle of blistered nowhere - with a double bed.

OrangeBug